"This isnt a project that you will be able to do the night before"
Is it just me or you don’t really realise how drunk you are until you are in a bathroom alone???
This plant right here is God’s gift to mankind, I treasure this plant so much. What I do is, I peal off the skin off the plant and then cut up the gel like fruit layer in small squares and then put them in a bottle as if they were pills and and take 4 squares per day; You can also use the Aloe Vera plant externally on your skin as a skin treatment supplement too. Here are some benefits of using the Aloe Vera plant.
- Helps Lower high cholesterol.
- Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
- Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
- Protects the body from oxidative stress.
- Protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
- Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
- Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
- Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
- Helps with constipation.
- Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
- Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
- Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
- Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
- Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
"A 2-year National Toxicology Program (NTP) study on oral consumption of non-decolorized whole leaf extract of aloe vera found clear evidence of carcinogenic activity in male and female rats, based on tumors of the large intestine. According to the NTP, from what is known right now there is nothing that would lead them to believe that these findings are not relevant to humans. However, more information, including how individuals use different types of aloe vera products, is needed to determine the potential risks to humans.
Abdominal cramps and diarrhea have been reported with oral use of aloe vera.
Diarrhea, caused by the laxative effect of oral aloe vera, can decrease the absorption of many drugs.
People with diabetes who use glucose-lowering medication should be cautious if also taking aloe by mouth because preliminary studies suggest aloe may lower blood glucose levels.
There have been a few case reports of acute hepatitis from aloe vera taken orally. However, the evidence is not definitive.”
B-BUT MUH HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENTS
than write about
It will burn less.
j.e.g (via -moonshine-)
The Kawah Ijen volcano in East Indonesia produces molten sulphur from vents in its sides, which appear bright red during the day but glow blue by night.
Idk if I’m the last one to see this, but have you guys seen this volcano in Indonesia that’s spewing bLUE FLAMES. -its metal as hECK. so fucking cool looking.
red lava is hot. i cannot imagine how hot fucking blue lava is. you probably explode into dust just by being within 50 miles of it.
I wanna touch it
go big or go home
He wanted to show he had guts.